Continuing Education Opportunities
Dixie State University has partnered with The Center for Legal Studies and CareerStep to offer a variety of online certificate programs. Browse the most popular programs below, or select from the entire list to the right.
- Our courses are more affordable than you will find anywhere else.
- Courses are taught by practicing professionals
- Online courses vary in length and are available 24/7 to fit any schedule.
- Certificates are awarded by Dixie State University
Popular Certificate Programs:
UPCOMING SESSION DATES:Center for Legal Studies Only. CareerStep courses can be started at any time.
2017 Session 5: August 21 - October 6, 2017
2017 Session 6: October 16 - December 1, 2017
2018 Session 1: January 8 - February 23, 2018
2018 Session 2: March 5 - April 20, 2018
2018 Session 3: April 30 - June 15, 2018
2017 Session 4: June 25 - August 10, 2018
- Advanced Legal Research and Writing
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate Course
- Employment Law Certificate Course
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course
- Paralegal Certificate Course©
- Personal Injury for Paralegals
- Preparing for the ACT
- Preparing for the GMAT
- Preparing for the GRE
- Preparing for the LSAT
- Preparing for the SAT
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
- Victim Advocacy Certificate Course